1. If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers. – Charles Dickens
2. The trouble with law is lawyers. - Clarence S. Darrow
3. When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are broken. - Benjamin Disraeli
4. A successful lawsuit is the one worn by a policeman. - Robert Frost
5. The law isn’t justice. It’s a very imperfect mechanism. If you press exactly the right buttons and are alsolucky, justice may show up in the answer. A mechanism is all the law was ever intended to be. - Raymond Chandler
6. The magistrates are the ministers for the laws, the judges their interpreters, the rest of us are servants of the law, that we all may be free. - Marcus T. Cicero
7. In law, nothing is certain but the expense. – Samuel Butler
8. The wise know that foolish legislation is a rope of sand, which perishes in the twisting. - Ralph W. Emerson
Jersi Lotto - Home Selangor FA, 1993. Alhamdulillah, setelah sekian lama menanti dan mencari. Ramai dah ada dalam koleksi, saya baru ada...
TS Hamzah Abu Samah, mantan Presiden FAM, Presiden AFC dan Naib Presiden FIFA. Al-Fatihah yang sekudusnya, buat mantan Menteri Unda...
Perasmian dan Pembukaan Rasmi Olimpik Munich 1972. Jalur Gemilang berkibar megah. Panji Olimpik di Jerman. 1972: Tiket pe...
Bukan but DocMart, tetapi sekadar selingan. Gambar kenangan sewaktu mengikuti kuliah di Fakulti Undang-Undang, UiTM Shah ...