Jumaat, Disember 29, 2017

"Thousand Years" (Imran Ajmain).

I could wait a thousand years,
but a thousand years is just absurd, my dear...
And if I wait that long, will I know where I will belong...
Even if northern lights turn south bound
I know I will be found in your arms always...
I could walk a thousand miles,
but a thousand miles might take a while, my dear...
And if I walked that far, will I know where you are...
Even if the bird stopped whistling,
the dew stopped glistening...
I'll be found in your arms always.
-- "Thousand Years" (Imran Ajmain).
.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Dr. Zulkifli Hasan: Menjambatani Persaudaraan, Menyubur Kesejahteraan

  Dr. Zulkifli Hasan: Menjambatani Persaudaraan, Menyubur Kesejahteraan   Oleh: Zairudin Hashim (Ahli Dewan Tertinggi Majlis Belia M...